MAC’s P48P plastic valves are part of a range of products designed for specifically targeted sectors such as the food and dairy industries that operate within corrosive washdown environments.
MAC P48P plastic valves utilise a solenoid featuring an encapsulated design and minimal bacteria harbour points to suit the harsh conditions of the operating environment.
The IP67 valves have been successfully tested at an extreme ratio of 70% water and 30% chlorine.
- Cv up to 0.9
- Single solenoid
- Single or dual pressure
- 1/8” or 1/4” NPT, BSP threads
- Optional threaded inserts: 1/8” or 1/4” NPT only
- NAMUR mount
- Internal pilot only
- Pressure range: 25 to 120psi
- Optional flow controls
- Optional pilot exhaust to main exhaust
- External plug-in connectors with moulded cable
- Designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP67)