The MAC MOD 4922 (DM pilots) and MOD 7772 (PME pilots) food/washdown resistant valves have been modified and tested for extreme applications to protect against internal and external moisture as well as other contaminants.
The modified range features patented MAC valve technology to ensure reliable performance and long life.
Key modifications made in MAC food/washdown resistant valves:
- Spool, D-seals and poppet made from special water-resistant compound
- Dow 3452 ‘sticky’ water-resistant grease applied to valve and pilot body
- All electrical connections coated with Dow #4 silicone dielectric
- Dow #510 silicone or solenoid assembly
- Booted non-lock override
- AC coils: 5.4 watt rated coils or higher to prevent sticking when contamination enters poppet