M.T.I. S 900 – S 1000 roll-fast economy doors are normally designed for internal opening sizes up to 4000mm H x 3000mm W.
The roll-fast doors offer several advantages including improved traffic flow, energy savings, round-the-clock performance, low maintenance and repair costs and custom options.
Designed to open vertically, the economy roll-fast doors help maintain constant room temperature.
Key features of M.T.I. S 900 – S 1000 roll-fast economy doors:
- Opening speed of 900mm/s without frequency inverter and 1000mm/s with frequency inverter
- Top air seal reduces the gap between the wall and door to prevent energy loss
- Withstands demanding round-the-clock operation
- Highly durable construction with easy-clean quality
- Frequency inverter control system provides a soft-start on opening and soft-stop on closing
- Eliminates wear and minimises maintenance even with continuous operation
- Low maintenance and repair costs with reduced downtime
- Powered by a motor specifically designed for the doors
- Multiple opening and closing controls available to match exact requirements