The S 1300 roll-fast doors available from M.T.I. Qualos are designed for quick manual opening in emergency situations.
M.T.I. roll-fast doors are automatic rapid opening and closing roller doors with various opening speeds.
The vertically opening high-speed doors measure up to 5000mm H x 5000mm W in size, with a high opening speed of 1.3 m/sec.
S 1300 external and internal roll-fast doors are supplied with the complete range of equipment including compact direct drive with integral gearbox safety device, electronic limit switches, frequency inverter controls with 7-segment display, function monitoring, closing edge safety device, photocell to monitor the traffic path and brush seals to reduce drafts and ensure a quiet door action.
Key features of S 1300 roll-fast doors:
- Maintenance-friendly design with fold-out side-frames
- Emergency opening by pull rope in seconds thanks to the counterbalance weight
- Multiple opening and closing control systems to meet individual operational requirements
- Every door supplied with a programmable controller
- Door inserts come in 4mm thick clear PVC panels or 1.5mm thick vinyl panels
- Panels can incorporate wind bars for very windy openings