Available now from M.T.I. Qualos , the S 1100 vertically opening high speed door boasts a size range up to 5000mm H x 5000mm W and an opening speed of 1.3 m/sec.
Very maintenance friendly, these high speed vertically opening doors feature fold out sideframes that make it quick and easy to carry out any required maintenance.
Furthermore, thanks to the counterbalance weight, this door can be opened by pull rope in a matter of seconds for emergency opening.
These high speed vertically opening doors are available with various types of opening and closing control systems to meet individual operational requirements. These include:
- induction loop
- radio control
- push button; and
- pull switch.
S 1100 vertically opening high speed doors are supplied with a full range of equipment, including:
- compact direct drive with integral gearbox safety device
- electronic limit switches
- frequency inverter controls with 7-segment display
- closing edge safety device
- photocell to monitor the traffic path; and
- brush seals to reduce drafts and ensure a quiet door action.