The new QM Data 200 2D Data Processor Unit from MTI Qualos is a geometric data readout and analysis unit for Profile Projectors and Microscopes.
Thanks to this data processing unit, operator productivity can be improved while errors and inspection times are minimised.
Featuring an intuitive interface and clear back-lit LCD, measuring instructions, values and calculations are easy to perform and comprehend.
In addition to measuring basic elements like point, circle, line, ellipse, rectangular hole, slot, distance, and point & angle, a number of other functions also exist for evaluation, such as perpendicularity and parallelism.
Results can be printed via an optional dedicated compact printer, or by connecting a standard printer to the parallel port.
The processor is protected against shock and vibrations by means of a specifically developed technology.. This coupled with the dust proof key panel makes it ideal for shop-floor applications
Other features of the QM Data 200 2D Data Processor Unit include
- Optional floppy disk drive for easy data storage and distribution of part programs and results
- Available in desktop or Projector Arm* mounting configurations to suit your application
- Host of measurement functions including Point, Line, Circle, Distance, Ellipse, Rectangular Hole, Intersection etc.
- Go/NG Geometric Tolerancing
- Range of Statistical functions including: No of Data, Max, Min, Average, Standard Deviation, and Histogram
- Part Program Capability to speed up repetitive tasks
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) function recognises the feature from measured points