Flexible PVC see-thru swing doors available from M.T.I. Qualos find application in industrial and commercial environments as functional style dividers.
MTI’s flexible PVC swing doors find application in factories, food processing plants, transport terminals, retail stores, supermarkets, cool stores, meat works and hospitals.
The PVC swing doors are manufactured in Australia under licence to Sigerist of Switzerland from tough resilient PVC and a drawn steel frame.
The flexible PVC swing doors can be opened with a light push of the hand trolley, forklift truck or transport vehicle and automatically closes after entry.
The flexible PVC doors also keep out draughts and dust, acting as a barrier between areas of different temperatures.
The clear panel facilitates unrestricted view of oncoming traffic and the door can be kept open in the 90-degree position if required.
Key features of MTI PVC swing doors:
- Steel door frames feature fully weld construction with no rivets or bolts
- Approximately 100mm overlap of panels and unique free-hanging method of framing PVC ensures a perfect seal under all conditions
- No buckling, tearing or uneven hanging of the door
- Standard finish of all door frames in zinc chromate base and hammertone grey enamel
- Hot dipped galvanised frames optionally provided for cool rooms, freezer rooms and food preparation areas
- Powder coating is available on request
- Noiseless operation