Designed as a flexible solution for pedestrian traffic and light non-motorised vehicles, M.T.I.'s new aluminium flexible ‘see-thru’ swing doors are ideal for environments where dust, draft and noise may be a problem.
The swing doors come with an anodised aluminium frame that pivots in both directions, complete with variable tension return spring. Stay open magnets can be supplied optionally.
The aluminium flexible swing doors are available in medium duty and heavy duty options.
Key features of M.T.I.'s new aluminium flexible swing doors:
- Generally installed under lintel or side mounted as an option
- 12-month warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Coloured PVC or vinyl-coated panels can be supplied in lieu of opaque finish
- Medium duty doors for pedestrian and non-motorised use (2800mm H x 2400mm W x 5mm thick)
- Heavy duty doors for light industrial and hand truck vehicles (2800mm H x 2400mm W x 7mm thick)
- Single doors available in both medium and heavy duty options