M.T.I. S 1300 roll-fast doors incorporate all the features of the S 1100 range and are available in sizes up to 5000mm H x 4800mm W and an even higher opening speed of 1.3 m/sec.
The emergency opening operates in seconds thanks to the counterbalance weight that allows the door to be opened by pull rope in no time. The counter weight supplied as a standard feature relieves the operator.
Key features of M.T.I. S 1300 roll-fast doors:
- Compact direct drive with integral gearbox safety device
- Electronic limit switches
- Frequency inverter controls with 7-segment display
- Function monitoring
- Closing edge safety device
- Photocell monitors traffic path
- Brush seals reduce drafts and ensure quiet door action
- Maintenance-friendly design with fold-out sideframes for quick and easy servicing
- Multiple opening and closing control systems available to meet individual operational requirements
- Induction loop, radio control, radar, photocell, push-button or pull-switch options
- Supplied with a programmable controller