Available from M.T.I. Qualos , the S 800 vertically opening doors are designed robustly for continuous demanding operations.
The light, friendly and safe roll fast doors are ideal for normal external traffic flow situations.
The S 800 is available in a heavy-duty version with 4mm thick, fully transparent curtain ensuring safe transport routes and good visual contact.
If the environment is exposed to high wind pressures, S 800 vertically opening doors are recommended for use with additional aluminium wind safety profiles to give the curtain the necessary stability. By using the wind safety profile, a vinyl panel and fully transparent curtain can also be combined.
Various types of opening and closing control systems are available to meet individual operational requirements. These include induction loop, radio control, radar, photocell, pushbutton or pull-switch.
Key features of S 800 roll-fast doors:
- Opening speed of 0.8 m/s designed for doors up 5000mm H x 6000mm W in normal operation
- Proven inversion relay control system ensures safe door operation
- Fold-out side frames facilitate maintenance procedures
- Operator and shaft borne by the cantilever side frames housing the photocell, energy chain and side tensioning and pull mechanism
- Brush seals reduce drafts
- Every door supplied with a programmable controller