Ideal for normal external traffic-flow situations, the M.T.I. heavy duty roll-fast doors come with a 4mm thick, fully transparent curtain ensuring safe transport and good visual contact.
The opening speed of 0.8 m/s is designed for doors up 5500mm H x 5500mm W in normal operation.
The S 800 roll fast doors come with various types of opening and closing control systems to meet individual operational requirements including induction loop, radio control, radar, photocell, push-button or pullswitch.
Key features of M.T.I. S 800 roll-fast doors:
- Proven inversion relay control system ensures safe door operation
- Fold-out sideframes facilitate maintenance procedures
- Brush seals reduce drafts
- Additional aluminium wind safety profiles recommended to give the curtain necessary rigidity against high wind pressures
- Vinyl panel and fully transparent curtain can be combined to suit wind safety profile
- Supplied with a programmable controller