Manufactured in Australia under licence to Sigerist of Switzerland, M.T.I. flexible see-thru doors are made from tough resilient PVC and a drawn steel frame.
M.T.I. flexible see thru doors are ideal for factories, food processing plants, transport terminals, retail stores, supermarkets, cool stores, meat works and hospitals among others.
The see-thru doors can be opened with a light push of the hand trolley, forklift truck or transport vehicle, and are designed to automatically close after entry.
Though highly flexible, M.T.I. see-thru doors keep out draughts and dust, are noiseless in operation and function as a barrier between areas of different temperatures.
Key features and benefits of M.T.I. flexible see-thru doors:
- Completely clear for unrestricted view of oncoming traffic
- Remains open in the 90º position if required
- Fully weld construction with no rivets or bolts used in the manufacture of frame
- Approx. 100mm overlap of panels and unique free-hanging method of framing PVC ensure a perfect seal under all conditions
- No buckling, tearing or uneven hanging
- Standard finish of zinc chromate base with hammertone grey enamel on all door frames
- Optional finish of hot dipped galvanised frames for cool rooms, freezer rooms and food preparation areas
- Patented self-closing ball hinges allow adjustment over a wide range of closing pressures
- Lower frames protected against accidental collision by minimum point of fracture shear pin
- Doors will close positively under a light push