Suitable for all industrial and commercial applications including factories, food processing plants, transport terminals, retail stores, supermarkets, cool stores, meat works and hospitals, M.T.I. flexible see-thru swing doors are constructed from tough resilient PVC and feature a drawn steel frame, making them suitable as functional style dividers.
The see thru doors are designed to open easily with a light push of the hand trolley, forklift truck or transport vehicle, automatically closing after entry of the equipment/vehicle. The highly flexible swing doors keep out draughts and dust, while offering noiseless operation and acting as a barrier between areas of different temperatures.
Key features of M.T.I. flexible see-thru swing doors:
- Clear PVC panels give unrestricted view of oncoming traffic
- Will remain open in the 90º position if required
- Fully weld construction with no rivets or bolts used in the manufacture of frame
- Approx. 100mm overlap of panels and unique free-hanging method of framing PVC ensure perfect seal under all conditions
- No buckling, tearing or uneven hanging
- Standard finish of all door frames in zinc chromate base, hammertone grey enamel
- Optional hot dipped galvanised frames for cool rooms, freezer rooms and food preparation areas