M.T.I. Qualos supplies a range of external high speed sectional doors designed for continuous demanding operations.
The robust, yet lightweight vertically opening doors are ideal for normal external traffic-flow situations offering a high level of safety.
The high speed sectional doors are supplied with a programmable controller.
The doors are available with various types of opening and closing control systems to meet individual operational requirements and include induction loop, radio control, radar, photocell, push-button or pull-switch options.
Key features of the external high speed sectional doors:
- Heavy duty doors with 4mm thick, fully transparent curtain to ensure safe transport routes and good visual contact
- Opening speed of 0.8m/s is designed for doors up to 5000mm H x 6000mm W in normal operation
- Proven inversion relay control system ensures safe door operation
- Fold-out side-frames facilitate maintenance procedures
- Operator and shaft are borne by the cantilever side-frames housing the photocell, energy chain and side tensioning and pull mechanism
- Brush seals reduce drafts
- Additional aluminium wind safety profiles are recommended when exposed to high wind pressures to give the curtain the necessary rigidity
- By using the wind safety profile, a vinyl panel and fully transparent curtain can also be combined