Powerful and Compact 2,000W Halogen Lights from Lunar Lighting
The 2000W HMI Halogen Light from Lunar Lighting provides a powerful lighting solution for a wide range of applications including road building, paving, emergency services, law enforcement, search and rescue, warehouse work, internal maintenance purposes, film sets, public events and security.
Compact and easy to carry, the 2000W HMI operates from a tripod, can be suspended or can be fixed to equipment or machinery.
Powerful lighting for maintenance, emergency, road building, public events and security
- Powered by a conventional power source or small generator.
- Coverage is 21,500 sq.ft ( 2000m²) This is one third of a football field.
- Suspend the light head above work platforms or from ceiling beams.
- Mount the light head onto equipment/machinery for mobile lighting or lighting from above
- Storage and Transport – the impact resistant road case, used for transport and storage, is only 40 inches in length, and 12 inches in width.
- Transport in a car, no need to tow. Several can be packed into a car, replacing the normal trailer-transport of conventional lights save on fuel and labor
- Can be carried by one person – weighs only 22 pounds (10kg).
- Immediate setup – tripod rises to 15 feet (5 meters), and is 6 feet long when stored.
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- Either directional or diffused 360° – easy changeover.
- Hot restrike capability – no need to wait for the light to cool down before restriking.
- Defense applications – NATO Stock Number issued after rigorous testing 6230-66-154-6218 Part No. 2KHLL
- 21,500 sq.ft coverage