Available from LongReach Telescopic Conveyors , the Best/Flex 200 gravity skatewheel conveyor provides an economical materials handling solution for truck loading and unloading, packaging, shipping, and flexible assembly lines.
Available in any length to fit the application, these gravity skatewheel conveyors have a 300kg capacity per linear metre, an adjustable conveyor height of 720mm to 1000mm, and 450mm, 600mm, and 750mm conveyor width options.
Other key construction features of these gravity skatewheel conveyors include:
- heavy duty square tubing legs for longer service life
- 32mm aluminium alloy constructed side plates with a ribbed design for added durability
- assembled with bolts and lock nuts
- structural steel support spans the entire conveyor width for optimal strength
- swivel castor wheels with brakes that lock both wheels and swivel simultaneously while the conveyor is in use.
- self tracking feature - makes cartons stay on the conveyor bed following a twisting and turning conveyor path without using engineered curves
- package stop - stops cartons at the end of the conveyor and drops down when not needed
- impact support section - built into the conveyor to offer extra support to handle punishing conditions
- leg connect brackets - easily connect two or more conveyors to span greater distances
- axle centres - optional 76mm and 102mm axle centres for small package applications
- skatewheels - zinc-plated steel skatewheels for heavy loads or blue nylon skatewheels for light duty applications
- side rails - prevents cartons from skewing off the conveyor in accumulation applications
- swivel castors - for easier rolling over uneven surfaces and adding height to the conveyor
- perpendicular legs - keeps legs vertical in both the expanded and compacted positions for easier mobility and added strength.