A new age product has been launched in 2007 in Australia called Dalsouple/DalNaturel.
DalNaturel rubber flooring available from LokTile has over 90% natural ingredients with all the rubber content being natural pure rubber.
The latex rubber is sourced from rubber trees in Indonesia and Vietnam and the rubber tiles manufactured in France.
- 80 gorgeous standard colours, also any Pantone colour
- Choose from plain, marbled or terrazzo finishes with 32 different textures available in any colour
- From only 1.5mm thick to 5mm depending on application. Rubber flooring recommended at least 2.5mm thick
- No extra cost for special colours. No minimum quantities
- The rubber floor tiles come with a 10 year guarantee
- Dalsouple is easy to maintain with no shrinkage or expansion
- Australian tested for low VOC. Multiple European testings
- Airports, Cafes, restaurants, bars, night clubs, gymnasiums, golf clubhouse, schools, universities, colleges, crèches, kindergartens, information centres, hospitals, medical centres, veterinarian centres, zoos, galleries, prisons, foyers, break out areas
- For use on desk, table tops, bar walls, walls and columns
Special Qualities can be added to the rubber tiles at an extra charge:
- Electrically conductive
- Oil resistant
- Outdoor quality
- EFR - extra flame resistant
- Low smoke and extra flame resistant
- MFR - marine fire resistant res. MSC 61(67)
- WFR - wall fire resistant to BS476 (Class 0)