Leading marketer, distributor and producer of automotive and industrial products and services, Valvoline, has adopted Logistics Systems International 's iSupply FM freight management system to support the management of its national distribution network.
Valvoline selected iSupply FM to provide:
- increased efficiencies in its distribution processes
- cost savings in transportation; and
- to provide visibility of freight across their network.
iSupply FM is a carrier independent freight management system. Valvoline will utilise a combination of desktop and browser based UIs as a best fit deployment model of the system for its extensive national network of suppliers and producers.
A versatile freight management solution, iSupply FM:
- automates the production of carrier compliant freight documentation
- provides freight cost savings through rate shopping and quote comparisons; and
- provides state-of-the-art enquiry and reporting functionality.