The Wenxing range of key cutting machines, available from Locks Galore , is a popular key machine model for the Australasian market. Wenxing key cutting machines are sturdy, reliable and operate smoothly. A range of spare parts are available to compliment the Wenxing range.
The Wenxing range of key cutting machines meet Australian regulations with regard to safety and performance.
The Wenxing Wave and Dimple key machine model 399 is a specialist machine designed to copy the newer style of wave and dimple keys that belong to mainstream suppliers such as Holden, Ford and Toyota.
Following are the features of the Wenxing Wave and Dimple key machine model 399:
- Has a smooth and effective operating style and works off a rack and pinion drive
- Operates through a knurled handle on the side of the machine that guides the key quickly and smoothly through the cutter
- Supplied with its own light source
- Supplied with its own eye shield, although alternative eye protection should be worn
- Has its own brass filings tray to collect most of the swarf that is a by product of cutting the key
- Fully equipped with adjustment changing tools and key stops
- Made with two way reversible jaws to accommodate most keys
- Compact unit that will not invade all the bench space
All spare parts for the Wenxing wave and dimple key machine model 399 such as cutters, brushes and belts are available from Locks Galore.