The LG200 Digital Lock from Locks Galore is the answer to the problem of changing the code. Which with first generation mechanical digital locks meant dismantling the lock body and swapping code wafers over and reassembly of the lock. The new LG200 Digital Lock has second generation easy code change feature, all that is required is a screwdriver to turn the screw point from left to right and a new code is set.
This digital lock is ideal for low usage areas, such as staff areas, IT rooms, holiday rental homes and units and domestic doors and the code can be changed by the owner very easily without the need for an expensive visit from a locksmith.
Features of the LG200 Digital Lock :
- Simple code changing procedure.
- Fully reversible, lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Supplied with a 60mm backset tubular latch with 12mm bolt projection and anti thrust pin.
- Simple to fit, all parts and fixings included, fits like a standard lockset.
- Holdback feature the door will stay unlocked via inside handle snib.
- Weather resistant.
- Designed for light duty usage.
- Suitable for doors from 35mm to 50mm thick.
- Over 8000 codes to choose from.
Dimensions: Push button lock - Height 141mm x Width 41mm x Depth 47mm