The Ryobi D-4550 Series industrial door closers feature high quality components and are designed for low opening resistance to assist the elderly and people with disability.
The closing spring power is adjustable to door weight and width. By changing the position of the frame arm on the foot bracket, the closing force at the latch can be increased or decreased.
Ryobi D-4550 Series industrial door closers can be used on both right-hand and left-hand opening doors for both push side and pull side mountings.
Full hydraulic control throughout the opening and closing cycles provides adjustable backcheck upon opening and adjustable general and latch speed through the closing cycle.
Set and adjusted by an independent valve, the backcheck feature when introduced, stalls the opening of the door around 70 degrees, reducing risk of damage especially when the door is opened forcefully by people or wind conditions. The backcheck feature in the door closers is especially useful for busy doors in public buildings, schools and colleges.
Key features of Ryobi D-4550 Series industrial door closers:
- Fire rated door closers
- Allows adjustments to take door weights from 80kg up to 230kg
- Suitable for standard and parallel arm fixings with both arms supplied in the box
- Fully adjustable closing and latching speed controls
- Fully adjustable backcheck feature
- Suitable for RH and LH opening doors
- Optional hold open arm allows the door to be held open at any angle between 70 and 180 degrees
- All season fluid eliminates the need for seasonal adjustment
- Available in silver finish