The automatic locking is complemented with egress unlocking from the inside handle, enabling single handed exit at all times.
These proximity mortice locks offer simple registration and quick touch-free operation and up to 20 proximity cards or fobs per lock Keycard programming is a simple task carried out by means of logical programming methods.
A wireless control option, compatible with wireless controller, is also available and allows up to 5 controllers to operate each of the mortice locks.
Other features of the proximity mortice locks include
- 80dB break-in and damage alarms
- Wrong try lockout after 5 attempts
- Keyless bump-proof operation
- Electrostatic Discharge Prevention
- Manual or Automatic locking – door locks 5 seconds after closing if in Automatic model
- Night Lockout mode – activated from inside to disable entry from outside
- Alarmed Bolt mode – Sounds the alarm if someone exits from the inside
- 8 AA standard alkaline batteries - 1 year battery life (4000 locking cycles)
- Low battery alert and self checking functions
- Emergency 9V battery override port
- Non-volatile memory storage
- Suitable for indoors and weather protected outdoor areas = House front doors, home offices, storerooms, wine cellars, guesthouses and garages. Also ideal for light-commercial offices, boardrooms, lunchrooms, IT and computer rooms, etc. Not suitable for fire exit doors.