The Lockwood digital 530 entrance set, available from Locks Galore , is fully mechanical and requires no power or batteries. It comprises of a standard code pad, a lockwood 530 latch and an internal turnknob. Codes can be readily changed. The Lockwood digital 530 entrance set/lockset is suitable for child care centres, hospitals and commercial premises where keyless entry is required.
The Lockwood digital 530 entrance set comes with a 60mm backset tubular latch and mounting hardware and instructions. It is suitable for left or right hand doors of 35mm to 45mm thick opening in or out. The Lockwood digital 530 entrance set offers access through a mechanical digital code and turnknob from the outside or through turnknob alone from the inside. The Lockwood digital 530 entrance set has the following features:
- Digital mechanism
- Zinc alloy body and turnknob
- Zinc alloy plate and turnknob
- Stainless steel digital buttons
- Rubber escutcheon
- Brass, stainless steel and high strength zinc alloy internal mechanism
- Brass deadlatch bolt with 13mm projection
- Tested to four hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1: 1997
- Fire resistant doorsets (excluding rubber gasket)
Satin chrome and polished brass are the two finishes available.