Designed to address the specific problem of changing the code in digital locks, the LG202 is ideal for low usage areas such as staff areas, IT rooms, holiday rental homes and units, and domestic doors and gates.
The earlier generation of mechanical digital locks required the lock body to be dismantled, the code wafers swapped over and the lock reassembled. With the new Locks Galore LG202 dual keypad digital locks, only a screwdriver is required to turn the screw point from left to right and set a new code.
Key features of LG202 dual keypad code locks:
- Simple code changing procedure
- Fully reversible; lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Supplied with a 60mm backset tubular latch with 12mm bolt projection and anti thrust pin
- Simple to fit, all parts and fixings included, fits like a standard lockset
- Designed for light duty usage
- Suitable for doors from 35mm to 50mm thick
- Over 8000 codes to choose from
- Weather resistant
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- LG200 single digital keypad
- LG202 dual digital keypad
- LG203 digital deadbolt
- LG205G digital glass door lock