Teflon coated and marine grade, the Lockey 3210 built in marine grade digital deadlock provides maximum security with total mechanical reliability.
The head on Lockey 3210 built in marine grade digital deadbolts has a free-spinning stainless steel core shaft that cannot be cut with a hacksaw.
These digital deadbolts are available in either single or double combination keypad locks.
Key features of Lockey 3210 built in marine grade digital deadlocks include:
- digital deadbolt security
- built in oversized knob
- Teflon coated, marine grade, saltwater environment friendly
- easy installation
- easily replaces existing deadbolt
- mechanical combination, keyless security
- easy changeable combination
- for right or left handed doors / changeable handing
- adjustable 60 / 70mm backset deadbolt
- easy code change as often as required
- covers 54mm existing hole in door
- mechanical reliability.
- keypad height - 160mm
- keypad width - 47mm (boot seals are 65mm wide)
- lock prodtrudes from outer door face by 55mm with boot seal
- 60mm / 70mm adjustable backset.