The user-friendly L200 electronic cabinet locks are ideal for securing items that require additional protection. Easy to operate and program, the L200 also features red and blue LEDs to indicate the status of the lock. L200 electronic cabinet locks support up to 30 users with each user allocated a unique code.
The memory is retained for codes and settings even when the batteries are removed for replacement. In the event of battery failure, external battery connections or the key override function concealed beneath the handle cap can be used. The lock will easily retrofit in place of an existing camlock.
Key features of L200 electronic cabinet locks:
- Can be used on metal cabinets or extension post doors up to 18mm thick
- Programmable (timed) locking and unlocking functions
- Supports 30 users with unique access codes
- Master and Sub Master codes
- Passage mode where the lock can be left continuously unlocked
- Single user code function ideal for gymnasiums or pool lockers
- Concealed key override function behind turn knob, supplied with 2 keys
- Codes and settings retained in memory even without batteries
- External power connector provides peace of mind if batteries fail