Able to be fitted to timber doors and weather resistant for use on outdoor gates, Keefree Electronic Deadbolts fit in place of most standard deadbolts, with no need to drill additional holes.
The Keefree Electronic Deadbolt is able to be opened and locked in 3 ways, by the remote controls supplied, by the digital keypad, or by the keys. The keyless entry system is also available in two models, the double cylinder deadbolt with a keyed lock on both sides, or the single cylinder deadbolt with a turnsnib on the inside, for easy exit.
Features of the Keefree Electronic Deadbolt keyless entry system include:
- runs on 4 x AA batteries
- code control, meaning a programming code is required to add or delete users
- low battery alarm signals the time to replace batteries
- up to 10 active keypad user codes
- anti theft and copy, rolling security code
- one remote control can be programmed to open all different locations ( home, garage, office, etc.)
- temporary user codes for tradesman access
- glow in the dark keypad buttons for easy night time access
- user friendly remote control for elderly and young children; and
- two remote controls supplied with extras available.