Ideal for automotive workshops or existing key cutting businesses as an additional income stream, the GL303B key cutting machines are designed for precision cutting and smooth operation.
Measuring 230mm W x 310mm D x 520mm H, and weighing 24kg, the key machine runs on a single phase 1000 RPM motor.
Key features of KABA GL303B key cutting machines:
- Spring loaded tracer for ease of location prior to cutter making contact with any material
- Adjustable speed controller allows all materials to be cut at the correct cutting speed
- Adjustable micrometer for precise and accurate depth adjustment
- Use of ball bearings allows for smooth and easy operation
- Optional spring back feature built into carriage to allow cutter and tracer to remain in contact with cutting edge without holding pressure
- Convenient slide out storage tray for cutters and adaptors
- Synchronised tilting vice clamp assembly allows for gradual and progressive angles from 0 to 45 degrees
- Convenient built-in light