Locks Galore offers a new range of digital locks designed specifically for frameless glass doors.
The new LG205G digital glass door locks can be installed on frameless glass doors with 10-12mm glass thickness.
Now available from the Locks Galore webshop, the digital door locks address the problem of changing the code in first generation mechanical digital locks, which involved a complex process of dismantling the lock body, swapping code wafers over and reassembling the lock.
The new LG205G digital glass door locks feature a second generation easy code change function that allows a new code to be set using a simple screwdriver.
The digital locks are opened from the outside using the digital code and turning the lever handle while the lock is always free to exit from the inside by simply turning the lever handle.
Key features of LG205G digital glass door locks:
- Easy code change without calling the locksmith
- Mechanical digital lock does not need batteries or wiring
- Soft grip rubber inlay lever handles
- Latch is fitted with a deadlatch trigger for extra security
- Supplied with a glass frame strike and a timber frame strike plate
- Totally keyless entry
- Over 8000 codes to choose from
- Designed for inward opening doors only
- Can be fitted to suit left handed or right handed opening