The Codelock CL1000 cabinet lock from Locks Galore opens up the possibilities for electronic access control. The Codelock CL1000 cabinet lock is a simple electronic lock and is an easy quick retrofit for cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards.
Codelock CL1000 cabinet lock can easily be fitted to lockers or cabinets, which do not have a locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate and simple keypad access without the need for keys.
Following are the features of Codelock CL1000 cabinet locks:
- Fit in schools, hospitals, care homes, nursery, offices, workplace
- Simple 5 button keypad
- All codes are 4 digits long
- Battery power
- All parts/fixing/templates included
- Operating instructions included
- Silver grey finish
Following are the technical information of Codelock CL1000 cabinet locks:
- Master code: The user can open the lock/change the master code, set change, delete the sub-master and user code. The master code can be used to set the lock into two different modes of operation.
- Multiple user code mode: In this mode the same user code can be repeatedly used to open the lock, this is the default setting.
- One time user code mode: In this mode the lock can be locked and opened once before the code is erased for the next user to enter a new code. This is used in lockers that will have multiple short term occupancy, such as gym lockers.