Chubb Survivafile filing cabinets are designed to take the heat with 2-hour fire resistance and impact protection.
Survivafile fire resistant filing cabinets can be used to keep vital business and personal information secure against severe fires.
It is difficult for companies to survive after a fire when substantial amounts of business information are lost to a fire.
Chubb Survivafile filing cabinets can keep vital documents, ledgers, records and any file of value safe, protecting them against fire hazards.
Chubb Survivafile file storage cabinets are available in configurations of 2-drawer, 3-drawer and 4-drawer cabinets. Each cabinet features full depth high capacity drawers for maximum storage.
Key features of Chubb Survivafile fire-resistant filing cabinets:
- Protect paper documents from fire
- S&G 3-wheel combination lock and AVA key lock on top drawer
- 2-hour fire resistance rating – Certified UL72 Class 350
- SCEC-endorsed, government grade product
- High capacity full depth drawers
- Available in 2, 3 or 4-drawer configurations