Locks Galore presents the LG401 Biometric fingerprint deadbolt lock, an ideal entry door security system all managed with a fingerprint.
The LG401 Biometric fingerprint deadbolt lock features a one inch brass deadbolt with case-hardened steel roller pin to resist sawing. The deadbolt is equivalent to ANSI Grade 3 and has an adjustable 60mm or 70mm backset.
The LG401 Biometric deadbolt is a keyless security system that only required a fingerprint to open the front door. The lock can register up to 30 users in order to cater for big families and caters for both left and right handed doors.
The LG401 Biometric fingerprint lock also consists of a sliding weather cover that uses a trigger sensor to power on automatically. The sliding weather cove also triggers the deadbolt to re-engage.
Features of the LG401 Biometric fingerprint deadbolt lock
- Registers up to 30 users
- Key override with 3 copies of override key
- Non-handed – will fit left or right handed doors
- Elegant and contemporary appearance
- Battery operation with low battery alert
- Easy to install, will retrofit in place of existing deadlocks