Locker Group ’s polyurethane offering to the extractive industry includes poly ripple screens, split poly ripple, poly cross tension and modular polyurethane panels.
Polyurethane cross tension screens are ideal for wet and sticky applications and offer high abrasion resistance. A multitude of moulded tapered apertures are available.
Poly ripple and wire ripple screens offer high open area combined with reduced pegging and blinding, given the inbuilt flexibility within the screen. Wires are able to move within the screen allowing particles to pass through, rather than blocking the aperture. The addition of polyurethane to the ripple screen improves its wear life.
Poly modular screen panels offer the benefits of polyurethane wear resistance combined in a light weight system which reduces maintenance and downtime.
Locker Group offers polyurethane trommels to suit your Mill or Scrubber in a standard cylindrical configuration or polygon style using our proven pin fixing system. All of our trommel panels are individually designed to suit your application.
Each of the following polyurethane screening options offers different benefits, selected based on the specific conditions of the site.
- Ideal for applications where pegging and blinding have been an issue
- Locker Group offers poly ripple screens with or without intermediates depending on the strength required in the application
- No deck modification required from woven wire screens
- Chemical resistance
- Reduced pegging and blinding
- OH&S benefits, light and easy to manoeuvre panels
- Increased wear life
- Replace only damaged panels, not entire screen
- Increased open area
- Available in various configurations