Useful in many environments, the Wireless Pagers are particularly designed to keep in contact with staff who may be scattered indoors and outdoors within the organisation’s premises.
The two-way pagers feature an LED screen enabling two-way communication from a menu of text choices. Trailblazer Wireless Pagers operate on the Wireless IEEE 802.15.4 standard which offers greater flexibility and reliability compared with the more common Wi-Fi (802.11) standard.
Some of the features of the wireless pagers include:
- Valuable for many types of organisational applications including hospitals, schools, aged care services, airports, underground mines, museums, art galleries and more
- Small, durable and lightweight to use
- Fitted with an inbuilt alarm feature
- Able to facilitate two-way text communication
- Built to work on the Wireless IEEE 802.15.4 standard, which means installation is fast and simple
- Set-up to run independently to your existing network, meaning there is no disruption to your existing operations nor reduction to your available wireless bandwidth as would occur with a Wi-Fi (802.11) locating solution.