Live Industrial presents the WF10 fully automatic omni-handed case formers that can form up to 10 cases per minute.
The revolutionary omni-handed design feature in the WF10 case formers allows case packers to form right-handed and left-handed cases on the same machine without the need for specifically handed equipment.
Ideal for customers with multiple product sizes, the WF10 allows them to pack products in batches of left-oriented or right-oriented cases with a quick tool-less changeover in between. The WF10’s positive case squaring delivers square cases in a fully upright position, ready for packing.
WF10 case formers offer user-friendly operation, high safety and easy maintenance.
Pin & Dome System
Vacuum-free case opening is accomplished using the Pin & Dome technology wherein each case is mechanically captured and positively squared with precision and reliability.
This unique feature minimises changeovers and downtime when switching cases with the easily adjusted omni-handed case opening mechanism. The ability to open left-oriented or right-oriented cases on the same machine is exclusive to Wexxar/BEL case formers.
Easy Set-up Guides
A colour-coded tactile guide and easy tools-free adjustments facilitate convenient setup and quick changeover in minutes.
Key features of the WF10 fully automatic omni-handed case formers:
- Efficient, in-line design
- User-friendly touch screen to control and monitor operation
- Tool-less, colour-coded case size changeover in less than 10 minutes
- Case call button allows the operator to call a case or pause production when the discharge conveyor is full
- Equipped with Wexxar’s latest generation of patented Pin & Dome case opening technology
- Gravity case feed magazine with positive case separation
- All moving parts and case-squaring action contained within the machine frame
- Interlocked safety guarding stops the machine when door is open for safe and easy access during service
- High quality commercially available components eases maintenance
- Backed by Wexxar’s warranty and experienced, nationwide service team
- Standard DEKKA 22 stainless steel 2” tape heads and optional DEKKA 3” tape heads are available
The WF10 fully automatic omni-handed case formers can be integrated with the BEL 250/ 252 case sealers and accumulation tables for a complete solution.