The StraPack RQ-8Y automatic side-seal strapping machines available from Live Industrial are designed to adapt easily to automated packaging systems.
Offering extremely fast operation at 1.7 seconds per strap, equivalent to 35 straps per minute, the RQ-8Y strapping machines can fit into existing or proposed conveyor systems without modification, adapting to any conveyor height without special equipment.
Designed for simple operation, the StraPack RQ-8Y automatic strapping machines enable easy strap loading requiring only a touch of an external lever.
Key features of StraPack RQ-8Y automatic side-seal strapping machines:
- Wide adaptability to fully-automated packaging lines
- Optional end-of-cycle and strapping error signals
- Larger arch sizes suitable for large and heavy packages
- Easy strap loading with no complicated strap threading required
- Variable tension from a single dial for all packages
- Tension adjustable up to 80kg equivalent to 150mm stroke
- Quick heater helps the machine reach operating temperature in less than 25 seconds
- Empty strap coil detection stops operation automatically with optional warning signal
- Re-feed function automatically resets the machine to ensure continuous operation in the event of a strap forwarding failure
- Automatic strap ejection if a strap cycle is accidentally started without a package
- Self-diagnostic mechanism by a programmable microprocessor