Available from Live Industrial , the BEL 451 semi-automatic poly bag inserters manufactured by Wexxar Packaging Inc. are designed to insert poly bags into RSC cases, providing a cost-effective alternative to manually inserting poly bag liners into corrugated cases for bulk filling.
The BEL 451 features a vacuum system that draws the poly liner into all four corners of the box flush against the sides. Case filling can be controlled manually or regulated with the optional programmable weigh scale, which can be interfaced with a variety of filling machines such as auger and hopper fillers or belt type feeders.
The BEL 451 poly bag inserters automate manual bulk filling and sealing lines at a reasonable cost while improving overall efficiencies and enabling ergonomic safety for operating personnel.
Key features of BEL 451 poly bag inserters:
- Paint-free, corrosion-resistant frame guards against contamination from flaking or peeling paint
- Magnetic starter control prevents motor overload and safely prevents unintended restart after a power interruption
- Uni-Drive side belt conveyor keeps cases square and more presentable
- Quick and easy maintenance minimises downtime
- Standard DEKKA 22 stainless steel 2” tape head and optional DEKKA 3” tape head are available
Options for a complete solution:
- Machines can be equipped with weigh scales to allow the operator to monitor or weigh products being loaded before case sealing
- Poly bag inserter and pack station provides manual bulk filling lines with semi-automatic top and bottom sealing