Live Industrial’s technical services are provided for various strapping tools, semi-automatic and automatic strapping machines, steel and plastic strapping systems, rotary turntable stretch wrappers as well as case forming and carton sealing equipment among others.
Live Industrial's technical services are delivered by a trained and experienced team of service technicians with vast knowledge of all brands and types of packaging machinery, equipment and systems.
Installation and Commissioning
Live Industrial will provide an obligation-free quote on the installation and commissioning of all brands and types of packaging equipment. The quote also includes training of production and maintenance personnel to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the new equipment.
Once Live Industrial's quote has been accepted and the new packaging equipment has been delivered to the customer's site, an experienced service technician will visit the site, install the new equipment in the location allocated by the customer and ensure that the equipment is in good working order before training the client’s production personnel in the operation and general maintenance of the machine.
Service and Repair, or Breakdown Maintenance
Live Industrial offers on-time, cost-effective breakdown maintenance service on all brands and types of packaging equipment including plastic and steel strapping tools, strapping machines and systems, stretch wrappers, as well as case erectors and carton sealers.
Turnaround time on a breakdown maintenance call to Live Industrial is usually within 24 hours. A Live Industrial service technician will visit the site, diagnose the fault, organise replacement parts (if necessary), and fix the problem. All breakdown maintenance services are guaranteed for a period of 7 days.
Preventative maintenance of packaging equipment refers to maintenance carried out by trained, experienced and competent service technicians for the purpose of maintaining the equipment in satisfactory operating condition by providing systematic inspection and correction of incipient failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
Regular preventative maintenance on packaging equipment can improve the efficiency and operation of the machine over time, limiting costly breakdowns, minimising production downtime, and prolonging the life of the machine.
Live Industrial also offers these technical services to packaging equipment companies to be carried out on their behalf at their customers’ sites.
Live Industrial’s technical services are provided for:
- ITATOOLS battery operated and pneumatic plastic (PP/ PET) strapping tools, and manual and pneumatic steel strapping tools
- Strapack semi-automatic strapping machines, automatic strapping machines, fully automatic strapping machines, special application strapping systems and in-line strapping systems
- Schneider & Ozga automatic strapping machines, fully automatic strapping machines, special application strapping systems and in-line strapping systems
- ITIPACK speciality steel strapping systems and plastics strapping systems
- Cousins Packaging semi-automatic and automatic rotary turntable stretch wrappers, and overhead rotary tower pallet stretch wrapping machines and systems
- Wexxar Packaging case forming (carton erecting) and case (carton) sealing equipment