Live Industrial represents Cousins Packaging as their exclusive sales and service distributor in Australia.
Cousins’ exclusive patent-pending A-Arm technology boosts productivity, saves money through reduced labour and improves safety through minimal operator involvement.
The A-Arm cuts and attaches the film at the top of the load eliminating dragging tails. A simple design incorporating fewer moving parts also enables minimal maintenance requirements.
The automatic stretch wrappers are designed with a heavy duty 2.2T capacity turntable and are capable of wrapping up to 35 loads per hour.
The Accu-Count exact turntable positioning system allows additional film savings during the wrapping process.
Safety features include carriage descent obstruction emergency shut-off system, carriage anti-fall device and A-Arm anti-fall device.
The LP2100X-A low profile automatic stretch wrappers offer three key advantages:
- Automatically attaches and cuts the film saving labour
- Automatic top banding saves film and time
- Semi-automatic function offers flexibility for special wrapping needs
Key features of the LP2100X-A low profile automatic stretch wrappers:
- Heavy duty 2.2-tonne capacity turntable with maximum load size of 160cm W x 160cm L x 203cm H
- Wraps up to 35 loads per hour
- 165cm diameter turntable with rugged surround deck protection
- Auto load height detection photo-eye
- Panasonic PLC touchscreen operator interface
- Accu-Count exact turntable positioning system for additional film savings
- Super Rapid Thread prestretch film carriage with patent-pending pressure balanced nip roller system
The LP2100X-A low profile automatic rotary turntable stretch wrappers are suitable as low-cost high-quality automatic stretch wrapping machines for all packaging environments.