Live Industrial presents a range of battery operated plastic strapping tools with vibration sealing designed for use with 16-19mm PP and PET plastic strapping, and capable of pulling up to 4000N tension.
One of the lightest tools in its class, the ITATOOLS ITA21 battery operated plastic strapping tool offers sufficient power for most strapping applications.
Incorporating a large push button and lever system, the plastic strapping tools are easy to maintain and operate, with no mechanical adjustments required to change strap size or type, making the ITA21 an attractive option for manufacturing companies using PP and PET plastic strapping.
Key features of ITA21 battery operated plastic strapping tools:
- Powered by superior Lithium Polymer battery technology
- Up to 200 strap cycles on a single battery charge with quick recharge time of approximately 30 minutes
- LED display highlights the battery status after every cycle
- Each battery has a life of approximately 2000 charge-cycles
- Designed for operation with 16mm x 0.8-1.05mm PP and PET plastic strapping, and 19mm x 0.7-1.27mm PP and PET plastic strapping
- Weighs only 3.8kg, and pulls up to 4000N
- Tensioning speed of 12m/min
- Individual tension adjustment ensures correct strap tension (up to 400kg) and reduces load movement
- Ideal for most medium to high tension strapping applications in diverse industries