The BEL 250 is a range of fully automatic tool-less case tapers featuring BEL’s innovative and powerful Uni-Drive system that synchronises conveyor belt speed to eliminate case skew so that cases leave the machine squarely taped.
Superior tape application is enabled with the advanced DEKKA High Performance stainless steel tape heads that are easily loaded in or out of the machine in 30 seconds or less.
Snap Folder flap-folding technology safeguards personnel by eliminating the traditional ‘flap kicker’, which can cause serious injury and require expensive machine guarding systems.
Easy case change by the operator is enabled in the BEL 250 fully automatic tool-less case tapers with a user-friendly function that allows making box size changes from either side of the machine quickly and easily in 30 seconds or less.
Key features of BEL 250 fully automatic top and bottom case tapers:
- BEL’s revolutionary Snap Folder design safely folds flaps and eliminates the use of dangerous flap kickers, which can cause injuries
- High tensile anodised aluminium C-Beam frame provides superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Paint-free finish guards against contamination from flaking or peeling paint
- Magnetic motor starter protects operator from accidental re-starts after a power interruption and safeguards motor against power overload
- Uni-Drive squaring mechanism means more presentable cases
- Quick, open-top pulleys enable drive belts to be replaced in minutes reducing maintenance and downtime
- Automatic case indexing with adjustable timer provides steady flow and throughput
- Standard DEKKA 22 stainless steel 2” tape heads and optional DEKKA 3” tape heads
BEL 250 fully automatic tool-less case tapers can be integrated with the BEL 505 case former, Wexxar WF20 and WF30 case former as well as the BEL 250SS case sealer for a complete solution.