Live Industrial presents the WF20 fully automatic case formers that raise the bar for ease of use, performance, case forming quality and customer value.
Featuring a case squaring system and Pin & Dome case opening system that together ensure accurate forming throughout the process, WF20 fully automatic case formers also allow easy handling of common imperfections found in corrugated boxes that can otherwise impact efficiency and quality.
The Pin & Dome technology allows vacuum-free case opening wherein each case is mechanically captured and positively squared with precision and reliability.
Built for sustained high speed tape applications, these operator-friendly packaging machines can handle highly demanding packaging requirements. The control panel features a user-friendly touch screen to control and monitor all systems.
The tilt-out tape head in the WF20 fully automatic case formers minimises downtime with the easily accessed bottom tape head for fast tape changes. The tilt-out feature is exclusive to DEKKA tape heads.
A colour-coded pictorial guide and easy tools-free adjustments provide for convenient setup and quick changeover in minutes. Bi-lingual instructions are also available.
Key features of WF20 fully automatic case formers:
- Flex Speed feature optimises machine functions and meets the needs of each case size by providing speed ranges that the operator can quickly access and select
- Tool-less, colour-coded, pictorial instructions facilitate case size changeover in about 7 minutes
- Advanced fully interlocked safety guarding allows easy access for service
- Tilt-out tape head for quick, easy tape roll changes
- Fully automatic Remote Demand Control pauses production when the discharge conveyor is full
- Equipped with WEXXAR’s latest generation patented ‘pin and dome’ case opening technology
- Positive case squaring function delivers square cases in a fully upright position, ready for packing
The WF20 fully automatic case formers can be integrated with BEL 290 case sealers to create a complete solution.