Available now from Live Industrial , the Bel 252 fully automatic top and bottom case taper is equipped with state of the art DEKKA high performance stainless steel tape heads that are easily loaded in or out of the machine in 30 seconds or less.
Featuring Bel's innovative and powerful Uni-Drive system, the Bel 252 fully automatic top and bottom case tape sealer has synchronised conveyor belt speed, which eliminates case skew and ensures cases leave the machine squarely taped.
These case tapers also feature Snap Folder flap-folding technology to safeguard personnel by eliminating the traditional "flap kicker", which can cause serious injury and the need for expensive machine guarding.
The Bel 252 fully automatic case taper is also user-friendly, enabling the operator to make box size changes from either side of the machine quickly and easily in 30 seconds or less.
Key features of the Bel 252 fully automatic top and bottom case taper include:
- Bel’s revolutionary Snap Folder design that safely folds flaps and eliminates the use of dangerous flap kickers, which can cause injuries
- a paint-free finish that guards against contamination from flaking or peeling paint
- magnetic motor starter that protects operators from accidental re-starts after a power interruption, and protects the motor against power overload
- uni-drive squaring mechanism means more presentable cases
- quick, open-top pulleys enable drive belts to be replaced in minutes reducing maintenance and downtime
- automatic case indexing with adjustable timer for steady flow and throughput
- standard DEKKA 22 stainless steel 2” tape heads and optional DEKKA 3” tape heads are available.