Live Industrial presents the BEL 5150u semi-automatic form, pack and seal systems designed to deliver up to 15 cases per minute.
The case packing and sealing machines can be quickly set up using a colour-coded pictorial guide, which also helps in fast changeovers.
The BEL 5150u semi-automatic form, pack and seal systems feature a built-in power save mode that powers down the machine when not in use and restarts automatically when the cases are loaded by the operator.
An innovative and powerful Uni-Drive system synchronises conveyor belt speed, eliminating case skewing so that cases leave the machine squarely taped.
The BEL 5150u is equipped with state-of-the-art DEKKA High Performance tape heads that are easily loaded in or out of the case sealers in 30 seconds or less.
A built-in box stand keeps case blanks handy for the operator, providing increased throughput and enhanced ergonomics.
A complete solution can be created by integrating the BEL 5150u case packers with the A32 accumulation table and a Nestaflex conveyor.
Key features of BEL 5150u semi-automatic form, pack and seal systems:
- Energy smart features such as Power Save Mode reduce operating costs
- Electro-pneumatic system provides greater control over the forming of corrugated with higher recycled content
- Centralised, colour-coded adjustment guide assists operator with changeovers and minimises changeover time
- Built-in box stand keeps case blanks handy for the operator
- Rust-free/paint-free frame construction eliminates unsightly machine wear and extends machine life
- Unitised frame design provides ease of mobility and greater machine life
- Handles case sizes from 254mm L x 127mm W x 114mm H (min) to 660mm L x 457mm W x 533mm H (max)