The BEL 507XL Oversize, Tilting Semi-Automatic Case Former and Pack Station, available from Live Industrial , are ergonomically effective packaging solutions for problems with erecting and packing large dimensions, difficult to handle, corrugated RSC cases in the packaging industry.
The BEL 507XL packaging equipment can be tilted towards the operator in order to allow easy handling with tall cases, unstable and subject to handling loads. The packaging machines are designed to provide one minute case size changes without the need for tools with easy to use hand wheel settings.
The BEL507XL packaging solutions, from Live Industrial, benefits in eliminating labour intensive manual pre-assembly of shipping cases prior to packing.
Features of the BEL 507XL Oversize Tilting Semi-Automatic Case Former and Pack Station:
- Simple one-minute case size change over. No tools necessary.
- Dynamic flap-folding system power folds all bottom flaps.
- Pneumatic major flap “pre-openers” keep bottom flaps aligned for trouble-free folding.
- Positive mechanical case hold down keeps box in place for hands-free case loading.
- Erected cases are positioned on roller deck for easy transfer to case sealer.
- Three point switch actuation protects against accidental starting.
- Can be easily connected to any BEL case sealer.
- Corrosion resistant construction, attractive stainless steel covers and no painted surfaces aid in easy maintenance.