Live Industrial presents a range of semi-automatic case formers designed to fold large-sized RSC corrugated cases efficiently.
Based on the highly successful BEL 505 semi-automatic case formers, the BEL 505XL over-sized, semi-automatic case erectors are paired with the BEL 150XL semi-automatic case tapers to form an ergonomically efficient packing system, enabling a single person to erect, pack and seal difficult-to-handle, large dimension RSC corrugated cases.
The BEL 505XL semi-automatic case formers help save labour costs by eliminating the need to manually preassemble and store cases prior to packing.
Designed for user-friendly operation, the BEL 505XL semi-automatic case formers are also simple to adjust and case size changes can be made without tools by the operator in less than one minute with easy-to-use hand wheel settings.
Key features of BEL 505XL over-size, semi-automatic case formers:
- Simple one-minute case size change-over without tools
- Dynamic flap folding system power folds all bottom flaps
- Pneumatic major flap pre-openers keep bottom flaps aligned for trouble-free folding
- Positive mechanical case hold down keeps box in place for hands-free case loading
- Erected cases are positioned on roller deck for easy transfer to case sealer
- 3-point switch actuation protects against accidental starting
- Can be easily connected to any BEL case sealer
- Corrosion-resistant construction, attractive stainless steel covers and no painted surfaces reduce maintenance requirements
The BEL 505XL semi-automatic case formers can be integrated with the BEL 150XL case taper, the A32 accumulation table and the KDF box stand to create a complete solution.
The BEL 150XL case taper accepts uniform case sizes for top and bottom case sealing while the A32 rotary turntable presents product to the operator for packing. The KDF box stand is a height adjustable stand for holding case blanks and keeping them off the floor. The box stand speeds up productivity by positioning case blanks conveniently to the operator.