Live Industrial presents the BEL 505G4 semi-automatic case former and pack station in their BEL 505 series of semi-automatic case packing systems.
The compact, ergonomic and versatile case formers are capable of integrating with a variety of case sealers, enabling a single person to form, pack and seal corrugated cases in a single operation.
The BEL 505G4 semi-automatic case formers allow the operator the convenience and flexibility to pack from one of three sides of the case, optimising floor space in lines where space and operator orientation may be restricted.
These case packers are suitable for packagers looking to further improve ergonomics and increase productivity.
Key features of BEL 505G4 semi-automatic case formers:
- Integrates easily with a variety of BEL case sealer options
- Equipped with programmable logic controller using non-contact photo sensors
- Built-in safety feature uses photo sensors to ensure only a case blank inserted into the machine will start its cycle
- Simple case size changeover without tools and with minimal training
- Dynamic flap folding system power folds all bottom flaps
- Case hold down feature keeps box in place for hands-free case loading
- Corrosion-resistant construction in attractive stainless steel covers while paint-free surfaces help ease maintenance
- Semi-automatic case taper accepts uniform case sizes for top and bottom case sealing
- Rotary turntable presents product to the operator for packing and features an adjustable speed motor
- Height adjustable stand for holding case blanks and keeping them off the floor
- Speeds up productivity by positioning case blanks conveniently for the operator
- Non-contact sensors allow handling of re-shipper cases and cases with a high percentage of recycled fibre or light corrugated material
- Easy set-up colour-coded pictorial guide enables convenient setup and quick change-over in seconds