Live Industrial introduces the BEL 150 Automatic and BEL 150XL Semi-Automatic Case Tapers, made from heavy duty, corrosion resistant aluminium C-Beam construction with a compact design to provide lasting performance in the most demanding distribution and production industries.
The BEL 150 Series Case Sealers uses Uni-Drive system to synchronise conveyor belt speeds to case packing systems. It also helps eliminate case skews to help the package leave the case machinery squarely taped.
The BEL 150 Series case sealing equipment are equipped with DEKKA High Performance stainless steel tape heads that are easily loaded in or out of the case machinery in 30 seconds.
Features of the BEL 150 Automatic and BEL 150XL Semi-Automatic Case Tapers:
- Paint free, corrosion resistant frame, guards against contamination from flaking or peeling paint
- Built-in safety systems that protect against power interruption or overload
- Uni-Drive squaring mechanism that mean more presentable cases
- Quick and easy maintentance, meaning a minimum of downtime
- Standard DEKKA 22 Stainless Steel 2” tape heads and optional DEKKA 3” tape heads available