Live Industrial is the exclusive Australian sales and service distributor for Cousins Packaging.
The 3300-A conveyorised automatic rotary turntable stretch wrappers feature Cousins’ exclusive patent-pending A-Arm technology to offer benefits such as increased productivity, cost savings through reduced labour and improved safety through minimal operator involvement.
The 3300-A automatic rotary turntable stretch wrappers facilitate low-cost high-quality conveyorised automatic stretch wrapping in any packaging environment.
Dragging tails can be avoided as the A-Arm cuts and attaches the film at the top of the load.
The all-electric design of the stretch wrappers eliminates the need for pneumatics. Minimal maintenance is ensured with the simple design and fewer moving parts.
The automatic stretch wrappers feature a heavy duty 183cm diameter, 1.8T capacity turntable capable of wrapping up to 35 loads per hour.
Safety features in the automatic stretch wrappers include carriage descent obstruction emergency shut-off system, carriage anti-fall device and A-Arm anti-fall device.
Key features of 3300-A conveyorised automatic stretch wrappers:
- Heavy duty 1.8-tonne capacity turntable with a maximum load size of 122cm W x 122cm L x 203cm H
- 183cm diameter turntable with rugged surround deck protection
- 152cm gravity outfeed conveyor
- Auto load height detection photo-eye
- Panasonic PLC touchscreen operator interface
- Accu-Count exact turntable positioning system for additional film savings
- Super Rapid Thread prestretch film carriage with patent pending pressure balanced nip roller system