Performance based contracting
The commercial viability of shifting focus from process to outcome has resulted in a greater uptake of Performance based contracting across both the Public and Private Sectors. An effectively planned, managed and monitored PBC can result in financial savings, better quality products, improved service and promote innovation and flexibility. The conference will bring together leading practitioners who will share their experiences with regard to making PBC’s work.
Liquid Learning presents 2nd Annual Performance Based Contracting 2007 Conference (21 – 22 March 2007, Melbourne), that brings to you a compelling blend of leading case studies and engaging expert commentaries that tackle the practical issues head on.
Speakers will include:
- Charlie Reilly, Deputy Managing Director, Multiplex Facilities Management
- Phillip Brown Director-General Minor War Vessels, Department of Defence
- David Mountseer, Manager, Energy Conservation Services, AGL Merchant Energy
- Luke Van Heuzen, Major Projects Executive, Parsons Brinckerhoff
Topics explored during the conference will include:
- Drivers for transitioning into and out of performance based contracts
- Development of clear, cost effective and appropriate performance measures
- Alignment of contract outcomes with organisational objectives
- The risk / reward framework in PBC
This conference includes four separately bookable half-day workshops which look at PBC best practices.